Moving to Australia with your pets?
At Ausmove we work closely with one of Auckland's leading kennels and catteries that is acclaimed as a leading worldwide animal transporter. We make sure your precious pets travel to Australia with care.
Your pet will be transported with the utmost care and safety with the least amount of fuss for your pet. Your pet's safety and comfort will always come first.
As we are experienced in the complexities of transportation procedures, we will take care of the entire pet transportation process and make all the necessary arrangements, stated below:
- Pick up and delivery to airport
- Flight bookings
- Crate hire and purchase (IATA approved)
- Vet / MAF inspection and certification
- Quarantine requirements if required
- International documentation and clearances (these regulations vary for different countries)
- Board your pet if required - if you require your pet to be boarded they must have a current vaccination certificate
On move day...
Obviously cats and dogs are very territorial and it is likely they may become upset by strangers coming into their home on moving day.
Therefore we recommend you arrange for your pets to stay with a friend or relative on move day. This will put less stress on yourself and the pet as well as ensuring that your pet does not run away amongst all the confusion. If you cannot find anyone to look after your pet then you may want to consider booking your pet into a kennel prior to move day.
For those taking their pets with them - talk to us first. We have years of experience moving families and their pets to Australia.
For further information regarding pet transportation please or for immediate assistance please call 09 360 4777.