Ausmove have been moving families, corporates and individuals to Australia for over 20 years, so you can trust us to get your precious items safely to your new home in Australia.
Steps to moving your household goods stress-free to Australia:
- Contact Ausmove with your requirements by:
- Establishing your requirements:
- Small shipments: this can be easily done over the phone with a fully trained and experienced consultant
- Medium sized shipments or part house lots can also be quoted over the phone or via email
- For a full house lot: a senior staff member will come to your house and compete a detailed list of your items
- Any special packing and or individual requirements can be documented then
- A competitive free quote will then be provided in writing with a fixed price guarantee.
- Quality packing of your specified goods at your house by our trained packing crew who are equipped with the latest materials, techniques and customised crating methods. View our quality packing methods and range of cartons.
- Depending on when you need your goods in Australia, your shipment is either loaded directly into your shipping container or loaded into an Ausmove vehicle and taken to our secure storage facility, which will be loaded into a container closer to your shipment date. Click here for more information on storage.
- Your container is taken to Auckland's port and all documentation is completed by Ausmove and your container is loaded onto a specified pre-booked container ship heading to Australia. This information will be provided to you as soon as it is available.
- You will be informed when your container has landed in Australia and our Australian partner will advise you of estimated dates for quarantine and customs clearances and delivery of your goods.
- Your shipment will then be checked by Australia's Quarantine Inspection personnel and released for delivery by our partner moving company in Australia. Click here for more information on the quarantine process.
- Your goods will be delivered to your new home, then unpacked at your new home by the delivery crew who have the same high standards as Ausmove and all rubbish is taken away so you are left with minimal sorting out... Voila!
And your Ausmove consultant will stay in touch with you throughout the moving process so you feel safe and secure like your goods.